never ever apologize to me for your dog being too excited to see me
a dog could knock me to the ground and give me a black eye and I would still hug it and love it because dogs hurt because they love too much I love dogs
OH MY GOD IT TOOK ME LIKE A FULL MINUTE AND LAUGHED SO HARD WHOOAAAAaaa
the one handing out the candy is Jonathan Taylor Thomas, the voice of Simba in The Lion King. His dad in the show is Tim Allen, the voice of Buzz Lightyear.
Toddler naps with his 2-month-old puppy every day.
Blogger Jessica Shyba and her family adopted an adorable 7-week-old mutt. They named him Theo. On his third day as part of their family, Theo joined Jessica and her toddler son Beau for afternoon snuggle time. Beau fell asleep and then so did Theo.The next day, he joined in the naptime ritual again. “And so began,” Shyba says, “the most organic and beautiful friendship I have ever witnessed.” Since then, every day Theo waits for Beau to fall asleep and then joins him for his two-hour snooze.
Pour on the cute
The loneliest people
Who hide it
Giles, everything’s just been so…
- I had this in my inbox for 2-3 days already but have been too tired to actually do this.. well, so much for “random fact”: winter has just begun and I’m ready again for hibernation xD
- Loki-Tom is the closest thing I’ve come to in actual fangirling for some years now.. it’s really nice once in a while again ^^
- Working at a “Your name on a grain of rice”-booth at the christmas market in Dortmund and it’s got to be one of the most thankful working places there are out there. It’s really fun! Even though I want to shake my head at so many parents out there.. I’d never tell my little girl “No, you don’t want that. That’s way too kitschy!” or my little son “No, you don’t want that. That’s for girls only!”
- Well and because of my job this christmas season there is actually rice lying everywhere in our living room.. I once pushed over a small box of rice while practicing the writing.. and now it’s still everywhere xD
- For this years christmas time my boyfriend gave me a Playmobil advent calendar x3 and I got him a LEGO one xD
the animators for this movie had a snowflake generator so that every single snowflake in the movie was different and if you don’t think that’s really punk rock idk what to tell u
shame they couldn’t do that with women’s faces
Abed, the walls pressed close and the ceiling hung heavy above him; abed, the room was his cell and Winterfell his prison. Yet outside his windows, the wide world still called.
#can we just stop and appreciate Harry’s face in this scene? #I mean, he’s literally waiting for someone to say something about Hermione’s blood status #she’s the only Muggleborn in the slug club full of purebloods and well known people #and Harry’s there just like “say something I dare you” #and if you look at her face, you can see the actual hesitation and somewhat fear of what will happen next after telling of her parents occupation #Harry truly is acting like Hermione’s big brother, which I absolutely love #i just adore this scene
I love that Neville looks genuinely interested in what hermione’s talking about.
Harry: I wish a motherfucka would talk shit right now
Say something, make my day
I kind of think he’s impressed. He has lived in the muggle world and knew everything about dentists. So he looked like “That cool, Hermione. Have you all been to the dentist?”